Tuesday, June 21, 2011

This kid

* this kid learned how to open the fridge today
* this kid cracked 4 eggs into her cup and started to drink them -she drank 2
* this kid's mom now knows the warning signs for salmanilla (sp?)
* this kid "cleaned" the toilet with toothpaste and her toothbrush today.
* this kid finished of the little bowl of cheese balls I gave her for a snack... And then
* this kid dumped out the crumbs on the patio and started licking them up.
* this kid got her sisters' lipgloss, put it on her lips... And her hair, and my couch.
* this kid did ALL OF THIS TODAY!
* thank God this kid its finally asleep now -  I've had just about as much as I can handle for 1 day!


3 comments:

  1. WOW, she has been a busy girl ... lol no wonder she's knocked out. I hope the evening goes better and I hope she doesn't get sick from the eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! What a funny blog. If you made all of that up, no one would believe it! Don't worry the egg issue is pretty much a thing of the past. Your Grandpa used to put an egg in his beer!

    Tomorrow will definately be better!!

    I love you,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments - THANK YOU!