Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Christmas Story

While I was in California last weekend, I got an early birthday present from my Mom!
The mixer I currently use, can't even really be called a mixer - it's beyond pathetic.  It never bothered me though because I'm not a big baker, and I thought that was all I needed a mixer for.  Well I have been trying to get as much homemade foods in my family as possible and my crappy mixer wasn't cutting it!
I washed all the parts last night, and I'm excited to try it out!!


Funny Story:
At Christmas time, a package arrived addressed to me, so I opened it.  There was no info about who it was from , but inside was a Kitchenaid mixer cover.  I kinda got excited - my Mom or Brian's Mom must have made a mistake and sent the cover to my house early and I was getting a new mixer for Christmas!  I didn't want them to feel bad that the surprise was ruined, so I didn't say anything...I just wrapped it up and tagged it to myself.  On Christmas Eve, my Mom remembered that she ordered it and asks "Did you get that mixer cover I ordered for Nichole (my sister-in-law, who already had a mixer)  HAHA...so I fessed up and told my Mom it was already under the tree somewhere.  It did get to it's rightful owner the next day!

Now I will need to make my own cover for this one  :o)

2 comments:

  1. LOL....love the story girl, you are so honest and I love it. So cute you are that you wrapped it up too = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...so funny:) I LOVE my kitchen aid! You will love it too!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments - THANK YOU!