Welcome to Team Ausman's 2011 blog!!
This is home (until I change my mind again ;o) good thing i don't make a living off this thing...no one would be able to find me!
2010 was all about getting our bodies right. I changed our diet, I changed our habits, I changed a lot about the food we use as fuel. I learned how to pace myself better regarding exercise. We both got new bikes, and Brian did his 1st century. I figured out what was wrong with my stomach (and that it wasn't life threatening) and his hips healed completely.
2011 is going to be for getting my house right. I NEVER thought we would be in this house this long. It was our "starter house". 8 years later there are still tons of things I haven't done because "I don't want to put money into something we are going to sell". Well, I need to live with where we are RIGHT NOW, and not worry about if and when we get into THE house. I have created a blog called CRUSH to document my progress of getting this house organized and turned into a home. Why Crush? Because this year I am going to crush those insecurities that say I can't paint those cabinets, or my dining room set...that say I won't be able to get my house organized and on a cleaning schedule...the self doubt I have about the etsy shop I want to open and if my sewing is good enough for anyone to want to buy it. CRUSH just feels strong to me and that's what I want to be, what I want to model for the girls.
So please join me this year as I try to keep up with these blogs!
Mandi Lynne....your threads are so organized and pretty in the containers...it was like roygbiv all over again, LOL
ReplyDelete