I get asked ALL THE TIME what's in my stocking. I kinda make a big deal out of stockings - and they are kinda my favorite part of Christmas. I love to see what little things they comes up with. (They meaning Aunt Sue, errr I mean Santa)
So here is the list:
straws
spatula
paper plates
reusable shopping bag
bag handle
note cards
napkins
mulling spice
recipe cards
band aids
glow bracelets
toothbrushes
3 -flash cards
waterproof bag
note pad
mini oven mitts
paint hardener
hand sanitizer
magnet
frey stop
sewing machine needles
seam ripper
toothpaste
science fair ideas book
cookie cutter
photo paper
candy
tissue paper
window chalk
silicone cupcake holders
stencils
heart baking dish
highlighter (although NOT the blue one - I'm not worthy!)
floss thingies
pen
pen holder
I must have been a good girl! THANK YOU SANTA!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE comments - THANK YOU!