A couple weeks ago the girls woke up...looked out there windows...and were SO excited to see snow! They wanted to play in it SO bad, but there just wasn't time before school. I told them when we got home they could. We dropped Al off, ran some errands, but when we got home it had already begun to melt. I was the worst mom EVER!
Every day since, Brooke wakes up, looks out her window and says "nope, no snow today." She doesn't quite understand how rare it is to have snow in Vegas!
Last week Brian went to the UNLV basketball game..so Candice and I had a play date! We ordered pizza, talked, talked and talked (which if you knew either of us, you know that's not a stretch for us!) and let the kids play. Laural called while we were doing play doh...we sure did miss her and the Warren Family this night!
Sunday we headed to North Las Vegas to play. The Voss's, Moon's and Beck's came to play. We had a picnic lunch, ran around the playground and the grass, rode bikes...and skateboards, and had fun just hanging with our friends!
Guy was helping Hayen with his skating just a bit!







No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE comments - THANK YOU!