Wednesday was my birthday. It passed pretty uneventfully which is good in my book! The Sunday before I went out to dinner with some of my bestest friends Amber, Erin, Michele, Liza and Joey. We had an amazing dinner, I got the cutest gifts and cards and just enjoyed a nice night out with my friends!
On Wednesday Amber and I went out to lunch with our munchkins and Brian took me out for dinner. Perfect birthday.
Brian's parents sent me these mini cakes - aren't they cute?!
While I was in California the week before, I went a little crazy at IKEA, and bought all new bedding for our room...so, that counted as my present from Brian - lol. He did come home with this giant Sugar Daddy bar though :o) I broke it up into smaller pieces with a hammer haha.
At 34, I am so happy with my life. I feel like we are where we are supposed to be doing what we are supposed to do. Everyone is healthy, and doing good.
We have WONDERFUL parents that supports all of our life decisions, get excited for our successes, and help us through our failures.
I have AMAZING friends in Vegas, California, and now Texas (!) that I know would drop everything if I needed them, and they know I would do the same.
Brian is the BEST husband and Daddy that I could ever ask for and planning my life with him is exciting.
I have never been one of those people who looks back wishing for what was or what could have been. I love the stages we are in RIGHT NOW with our girls - and I know in 5 years I'll like it then, just the same. I am happy to enjoy THIS moment.
God is good and I am blessed - what more could a girl ask for?!
(not to say that my girls don't test me and bumps don't come up! But I feel like B and I are on the same page and we can handle it all together - which is the most reassuring of it all :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE comments - THANK YOU!