The photos are all out of order and Blogger is making it hard to add photos right now, so I guess I will leave them as is.
Brian took Friday off work and we drove to the Grand Canyon. We checked into our hotel and headed over to the Canyon - BEAUTIFUL!! Then we drove around looking for an imaginary restaurant, and ended up at the worst Mexican food I have ever eaten!
Saturday it was super windy, so we didn't go back to the canyon...we stayed in the hotel until it was time to go to Williams for lunch. After lunch we walked around town a bit, and took some pictures while we waited for the train. At 3:00 our train arrived and the fun began!
Sunday we all packed up and headed home.
Grandma and Ellie on the train
She loves her big sister!
Our Chefs for the ride
I told them to give their surprised look
The HUGE cookies we got along with some hot hot hot chocolate
waiting to see the north pole
SANTA came on the train to see us!
He also handed out bells to all the kids
Saturday night, we didn't want to chance any more shady restaurants, so Brian got Wendy's salads
The grossest mexican food EVER
The Grand Canyon in winter time!
All bundled up
The Ausmans
The 3 cutest girls in the whole wide world
She had never seen a pay phone before haha
Before the train ride we had time to kill, so we waited in line to see Santa. Brooke FREAKED out and wouldn't talk to him or even stand by Al for the picture. She told Ellie to tell him what she wanted...Ellie said Barbie mermaid. Again Brooke FREAKED out...it was supposed to be Barbie computer! She was screaming at Ellie that she said the wrong thing, now her Christmas was ruined. I told her he would be on the train and she would have another chance. When she saw him on the train she was able to squeak out what she wanted and Santa even hugged her - Christmas was saved!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE comments - THANK YOU!