I have no photos, because well...I haven't taken any since my last post. Lame, I know. But I feel like writing a gratude post, and since it's my blog I can do it, even without photos :o)
1. I am thankful for Brooke singing Christmas carols through Costco today.
2. Thankful for coffee - as always. Lately though my right eye is exhausted and the rest of me is fine...what does that mean?
3. Thankful for my friends who help me put the most stressful situations in perspective. Especially my late night text sessions with Camie...it's almost been a month so I'm due for another breakdown soon lol
4. I realize this kinda sounds cheesy...but I'm thankful for my boy. Us being married to each other is definite proof that the man upstairs knows what he is doing. We balance each other out completely, and even when we are in a valley, there is never a doubt that he loves me. One of my new years resolutions was to be more intentional as a wife (and mom) and I think it's really really making a difference. Small efforts on my part, create big changes in us.
5. Thankful for my father in law - who is retiring today! (with his cars, house and cards paid off - freaking amazing) What a great example he is for my boy - and I'm lucky to have them in my life.
6. Thankful for the electric blanket B got me for Christmas - you see, I am cold blooded. So whatever the temp is outside, that's what it is in my bones too.
7. Thankful for Alison's funny talk since she got her retainer. She makes cute little sound messages to herself on her itouch to remember what she sounded like "hello me when I'm older. We got a new retainer today and we talk funny now. Dad says it will get better as I get used to it, so I'm sending you a message so we don't forget." I wonder if there is a way to get those off of the itouch and onto the computer.
8. Thankful that I bought a new swimsuit for Victoria's Secret and it fit already...the sizing was wishful thinking (I thought) for our trip this year. not that i don't have work to do...but it was still nice.
9. Thankful for push-up apps on my phone. My goal is 100...I'm at 15 after 2 weeks.
Life Is Good.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE comments - THANK YOU!