These are all probably out of order...life is just plain crazy right now, so I can't remember when things even happen. Pictures are mostly from my phone because I remember last minute that I need photos of these kids and our lives!
Alison had a opening ceremony for the soccer season
I recovered my chairs...
before
after
The dog ate her glasses (seriously!) so we had to get new ones...
This girl, who prefers eating her cereal outside in the morning...turned 6!!!!
yep, she wore her crown all day and through dinner!
this was my facebook post...pretty much sums up how I feel about this birthday.
· · Tuesday at 20:56 via Mobile
Later that night, the 4 of us went to dinner and a comedy show at the Improv. It was the best day and the perfect way to spend our anniversary. This boy of mine is the absolute perfect fit for me. I couldn't have picked a better man to spend this crazy life with.
(thank goodness he shaved!)







No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE comments - THANK YOU!