I feel like if I wait for the other photos this will never get done! Here is our trip, out of order, but tons of fun!!
| tram to the luau |
| beautiful girls at the luau |
| Ellie and Uncle David |
| Cheers! |
| waiting for the dancing to start - I love how they all copied how Amy was sitting - so cute |
| a rare time when Brian was not in the water with the kids |
| playing with Brookie |
| oh no - where's Brookie?! |
| the tree tunnel that makes me smile every time I see it - reminds me of our honeymoon |
| endangered seal |
| well, I do! |
| B and his mini me |
| playing games in the afternoon at the hotel - we stayed at the Out rigger for 2 nights and had a blast |
| cutie |
| told ya she's cute ;o) |
| love this boy |
| #1 at he playground across from the beach |
| my $80 pedicure |
| waterslide fun at the hotel |
| the beginiing of out big hike - it got pretty slippery and rainy, and kinda dangerous - so we called it off...Brian was not happy about his plans getting changed! |
| the view from the top of the hike |
| she got the good seat, but still complained about being tired! |
| Brian went to see the Dr because he got super sick |
| best $6 I ever spent - kept them bust for hours while we waited for Brian at the hospital |
| my brave girl snorkeling! |
| 2 of my favorite people |
| and there is another one! |
| there were chickens everywhere |
| and Brooke wanted to chase them all lol |
| at the wet tunnel |
| mini golf! he beat me - darn it! |
| Ellie got a hole in 1 on hole 13! |
| ice cream almost every day |
| to unplug would be to kill her i think! |
| my hula girl - she was so cute! |
| they built castles every day! |
| born to be at the beach |
| loving every second of it! |
| this kid LOVED LOVED LOVED the water - it would knock her down and she would go back for more |
| rainbow |
| playing on the rocks with Grandpa |
| so happy! |
| my boy |
| he looks happy yeah - before our date |
| well, there's a little smile at least |
| the viewout one window of the house |
| and out the other side - not bad hu? |
| watching TV on the ipad because I made them turn the TV off! |
| her first plane ride!! |
| at spouting horn with my girls |
| sunset |
| hiking |
| all dressed up! |
more photos to come...stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE comments - THANK YOU!