Tuesday, May 17, 2011

SOCCER!!

Yay! I remembered my camera this week...not that I got a ton of pictures, but some is better than none I suppose.  This was Ellie's last game, and she is going to try softball in the fall, so I'm bummed I didn't have my telephoto lens this week...
Could these little girls get any cuter in their too-big uniforms?!
Ellie's team was the Lady Rebels!


And Alison's team is the Orange Tigers!
She loves to play goalie...almost as much as she loves to score goals ;o)


Luckily Alison has 1 more game, so I can redeem myself with more photos next weekend!  We just signed up Alison for a more advanced league next season...it's not club (no try-outs) but the coaches are paid - We are hoping it's a bit more organized than what we have been dealing with the last few seasons.  I think watching my kids play sports is probably my favorite part of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments - THANK YOU!