Monday, February 14, 2011

Mammoth.....again!

We had 2 cameras on vacation... big ol' Cannon, and the video camera.  When we got home I transferred the pictures to my computer.  Except that I got an error message saying the pictures from the Cannon were not transferred - but already deleted.   I looked in photo shop, and in the file I tried to put them in...gone - UGH!  I am expecting this camera to go out any day - I keep having issues with it.  I whined and complained about it - but I was glad that I had the videos still!

Then today - I was looking for a picture and the photos I thought I lost were here!  I have no idea where they were, but I'm glad they are back!

It's so fun now that both big girls can play UNO!

She thought she was a big girl in this chair  lol

On the first day when we took Alison skiing, my Mom took Ellie and Brooke to play in the snow!!!
Christina let us borrow Maddie's ski bibs (thank goodness because we didn't have any for Brooke!)  and Ellie grabbed these gloves (even though she had her own?! - are they yours Christina?  or Tanya's?  I think I put them back in your suitcase in case anyone is looking for them)

making snow angels

Brooke was SO excited when we told her she was going to play in the snow - she yelled "we're gonna throw FIGHTBALLS!" - she meant snowballs  haha

The snow was so light and fluffy that it wouldn't hold together for a snowman - but it didn't stop them from trying
 She is so stinkin cute - I could just eat her up!

 And this kid?  Just beautiful.

 This is my favorite photo of the whole trip...she just looks so content laying there making snow angels.  LOVE.

And Ellie got a photo of Grandma too!


1 comment:

  1. lol Maddie's snow pants had to be rolled up on brook too cute.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments - THANK YOU!